This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Iris Anne's Big Day!



Every year I just can't believe how much my daughter is growing! When she started Kindergarten and then 1st grade...she seemed so big...and once again I am watching her start another year at school. 2nd grade does seem to be here way too soon...especially for my baby! Kelly and I still took her to school together and walked her to her new classroom and of course had to take pictures...atleast she still lets me(for now)! I know one day she will only want to be dropped at the door outside...but for now I am happy that she wants me to be right there with her as she takes each new step in life. I pray that one day she will look back and realize that her dad and I were there for every moment..big or small!
We love you Iris Anne...you are growing up right before our eyes...but we love seeing you turn into such a beautiful and smart little lady. The Lord has blessed us with more than we could have ever hoped for and you are such a special gift from above!
Hope you have a wonderful year in 2nd grade!