This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Day Has Come!









This is the day I've been dreading all summer...well I've really dreaded it since the day my children were born...but I guess it can't be avoided. As sad as I am to watch both of my babies head off to school I do know that the Lord has blessed us with being able to go to a wonderful school and learn about all of the amazing things that he has created! Getting an education is a gift from God and it's what the Lord wants for us...there is so much he has created in this world for us to discover! I also think about the orphans in the world that don't get that same opportunity...I can't wait for our child in Ethiopia to be given the chance to get a wonderful education that otherwise they might not ever have.
As I sit at home today "alone" I can't help but feel a little lost...it's a whole new experience for me...not hearing someone say "mommy" every few minutes! I keep watching the clock and can't wait to jump in my car at 2:00 and go get my sweeties!

**check out the COOL new school shoes...they picked them out themselves!