This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fun Day #7-Here we go again!





















Iris just can't get enough of the skating rink! Well to be honest-I love it too...especially when they play Michael Jackson songs! Today we went with some friends and a couple of Iris and Asa's cousins and we just had a great time! Iris's new friends Katie and Molly that went were adopted from China...it's really neat to see how happy they are in their family and I talked to their mom about the things they are able to do since they were adopted that otherwise they would never get to do. It's sad to think about the orphans in this world that will never get to have a fun childhood like our children...I want so badly to bring our child home so they can start having that childhood they deserve!

I just keep telling myself "it's all in God's timing"... and I just know it's going to happen!
**Happy 13th Birthday Rhett!