This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Very Emotional Week!


































This has been a very emotional week for me...and I wasn't expecting it to be. My sweet Asa will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall and I knew I would cry on that first day of school but I had no idea that I would spend this last week of Pre-K in tears. Asa only goes to school on M/W/F mornings...on those days I pick him up from school at 12:30 and we go do something fun together until Iris gets out of school. And on Tuesday and Thursday we spend the whole day together....we go to the gym together, eat lunch together, grocery shop together, nap together(well I don't always get to do that one), and just spend time doing whatever we want together! Everyday this week I just kept thinking this is the "last time" we would get to do all of those things before he starts being at school everyday! I just love him so much and this time I have had with him at home has been the greatest blessing. He makes me laugh and smile constantly! I never knew boys could be so sweet and kind and loving(luckily he is just like his dad).
Today we went to his class swimming party...he had a big time with all of his buddies! His favorite part of the party was getting his Graduation Dog for all his friends to sign and getting his Bible Trophy....he memorized 26 bible verses...I was so PROUD! His teacher Mrs. Kell has been so AWESOME! Asa was so blessed to have such a caring and special teacher his first year at BBS!
I just don't want my baby to grow up!