This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Monday, May 17, 2010

Shoney's-Finally!







Saturday night we finally took the kids to Shoney's! Iris Anne went last summer with a friend and for months she has been wanting to go back...she just thought it was the "greatest" thing! So we loaded up the kids and surprised them with dinner at the famous Shoney's! It turned out to be better than I expected...the food was pretty good! It was fun because as a child my parents took me and my niece there to eat probably once a week...so this brought back a lot of memories. Iris Anne wanted to know what I ate there when I use to go and I told her "spaghetti"...so of course that's what she ordered...and it's funny...it tasted the same as it did twenty(who am I kidding..thirty) years ago! I love doing things with the kids that reminds me of my childhood...in this crazy world we live in today it's nice to make family memories together...even if it is just a simple meal at the local Shoney's!