This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fun Day #1














































Today we got to have our first "Fun Day"...the kids have been trying to guess all week what I had planned. We arrived at Pump It Up at 9:30 this morning ready to play hard! When I pulled into the parking lot the kids started screaming. Yes my kids love this place...what kid doesn't. I know it's not a parents most favorite place to go...but I did it for the kids! When we walked in the girl at the counter told us that there was a group of 80...yes 80...boys coming from McCallie! She said we were welcome to stay and play but it might get a little wild. She didn't even charge us...that was nice! So for 30 minutes we had the place all to ourselves and then right at 10am in came the boys...I've never seen so many stinky sneakers in my life! Iris Anne was way outnumbered! I asked them if they wanted to stay or leave and come back later...they chose to stay! And I must say they had a BLAST! I was a little worried at first...we know how rough boys can get...but it actually went really well. Iris hung in there with them and so did Asa...they played for 2 hours straight! Needless to say they were super tired when we left!
After that we went to Burger King for lunch...they have been wanting to get the new Marmaduke toy!
When we got home we planned on swimming, but as soon as we got outside the sky turned dark and it started to rain. So we did the next best thing...built a fort in the living room, watched a movie, and ate popcorn with M & M's(our favorite movie snack)!

All in all it was a great first Fun Day! Can't wait til the next one!