This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Friday, August 19, 2011

Snaggle Tooth!







Asa finally lost his first tooth! Iris was only 5 when she lost her first tooth...and Asa is 6...so he has been wanting this to happen for a while! I was a little sad though because he happened to be at a sleepover at his friend Derek's house when he pulled it. Derek's mom called me that night and told me it had happened and then the next morning I found out both boys pulled their teeth that night(I think there was a little competition involved). Boys are so funny! This is one memory I'm sure Asa will never forget...losing his first tooth w/ his buddy Derek at his first sleepover! The Tooth Fairy came that night to the sleepover and left glitter everywhere and a note that said she would visit both boys the next night when they were both in their own beds! So that next night the Tooth Fairy did visit and leave a special treat in Asa's tooth pillow!