This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Finally!



Today we received our approval from immigration! It feels like we have been waiting forever for this! The approval was the final piece of paperwork we needed for our dossier. Now once we get all of our dossier put together it gets sent to Ethiopia so we can be put on a wait list for a referral! Lately I have been wondering if this adoption was ever going to happen. I have been praying that God would just reveal to us if this was still what he wanted in our lives or if he had other plans for us. Getting this approval just showed me once again that this is God's plan. I couldn't help but get emotional when I opened the letter today...it just made me feel that much closer to bringing my child home. There are days during the adoption process when it just doesn't feel like it's going to happen...and then there are days when you know without a doubt that it WILL happen...this was one of those days! There is still quite a bit of waiting to do...but we are getting closer!