This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Monday, August 15, 2011

Great Summer!

Iris and Dad go to golf camp!




















Asa gets a buzz cut!






















The Pumpkin Patch Playground!




















































































































































































































Hank and Asa on the search for Big Foot!













Iris and Asa...the "Rock Stars"




















Iris has Summer Olympics at her new gymnastics class!




































Pixie's new friend...Bones(they are so cute)












Iris gets bangs!





















Brotherly love...doing what Iris wants!















Building forts each day in the living room!








I haven't had a chance to blog this summer since I've been home with the kids and we have been busy moving into our new house. I get sad when Summer Break comes to an end...but I did want to post some of my favorite pics of all the fun we had.

Hope everyone had a wonderful and FUN summer!