This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Friday, July 1, 2011

Fun Friday!




























































































































































































On Fridays we head to Chattanooga so the kids can take AR tests at their school. While we're up there we try to plan some fun things to do. Since the kids have been in school in Chattanooga the past couple of years we have come across some really fun places to go....I especially like the ones that aren't very crowded! Today we went to a great playground in Collegedale called Imagination Station. One of Asa's best friends from school Derek surprised him by showing up to play! They had lots of fun. There is a bakery right next door so that made it even more fun for me(Piece of Cake Bakery)....very YUMMY! Then we headed to McD's for Happy Meals and Books A Million for new books! Asa went home and spent the afternoon with Derek and I got some "girl" time with Iris Anne...which I always love!

I love Summer Break...I dread the kids going back to school!