This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Baby Graduates...Kindergarten!























































































































































































The kids have so much fun at the end of the school year! There are so many fun activites they get to participate in at school...like Water Day! For me May is a sad month...it means Iris and Asa are finishing another year of school! Although I am happy they are growing up...I am also very sad! I can't believe my baby Asa graduated from Kindergarten..it seems like yesterday he was crawling around the house! I am so proud of him...it's amazing how much he has learned this year! He made so many good friends and they had a blast together. Mrs. Ateca was a wonderful teacher...she made this such a great year for Asa and he just loved her!


Congratulations Asa...we love you sooooooooooo much! I can't believe you are going to be a 1st Grader!