This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Mother's Prayer Answered!

I'm sure most everyone grew up knowing that when you go through a tunnel you make a wish. My kids love doing this! When I was younger I remember all the fun wishes I would make. One day Iris Anne asked me did those wishes really come true. I explained to her that it was possible...but I told her that after I had her and Asa it really started being a time for me to say a little prayer for my children...for their salvation. So when Iris was saved last year I told her how my prayer I said going through those tunnels was answered. I am so blessed to say that last night my prayer was once again answered...Asa asked Jesus into his heart. He is only 6 but lately he has been asking a lot of questions. Kelly and I told him he needed to talk to the preacher because we really wanted to make sure he understood. Last night at church he went in to talk to him all by himself...the preacher said he knew exactly what was going on and was very ready! I can't tell you the joy I felt! As a mother this is all I ever wanted for my kids and I am so thankful for this wonderful answered prayer!!!