This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Friday, December 31, 2010

Like Mother Like Daughter!



Well it has finally happened...Iris Anne has her first crush...well the first one she has admitted to....and it is Justin Bieber!!! Yes I admit that back in the day I was crazy in love with Michael Jackson(before he got a little surgery happy) and yes there was a part of me that thought I could possibly be Mrs. Michael Jackson..ha! ha! I had the posters on my wall and the sequence glove, the collector doll(which I still own)...and I do remember camping out with my parents at a mall in Chattanooga to get tickets to his concert in Knoxville. And oh yeah, I did have a Michael Jackson birthday party...I still remember the cake that my sister Cindy made to look like him!

If you listened to my ipod a week ago it would consist of Christian rock music with just a few of my favorite M.J. songs that I had to sneak in there. But now, well lets just say listening to Justin Bieber does help me run a little faster and longer. Some of those songs are just so darn cute...it's hard to resist! I can see why Iris Anne is all dreamy over J.B....lets just hope he doesn't turn into one of those teen stars that goes all crazy! Thank goodness I did have that childhood crush on M.J....it helps me to understand what she is feeling...those first crushes are so fun! Maybe one day I can camp out with her to get those Bieber concert tickets!

We love you Justin!!!