This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Monday, December 27, 2010

Best Christmas Ever!!!






























































































































































































































I must say this has been one of the best Christmas's I can remember! For one thing..the snow was absolutely beautiful....it just topped off the best day of the year! What better time to be snowed in...the kids got to enjoy all the new stuff Santa brought...toys, puzzles, board games, video games and an air hockey table. Somehow Santa must have known it was going to snow because he also brought us snow sleds....which was a BLAST! Being snowed in for a couple of days together just made this Christmas extra special...I will never forget it!