This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall Break Fun!




















































































































































































































The past few days the kids have been out of school on Fall Break. We decided not to go out of town but thought we would hang out around home and just do some fun stuff in our area. We had a fun time together..we made caramel apples, went to Lake WinnepeSPOOKah and Rockertoberfest at Rock City...and of course we made it to the skating rink...Iris's fav! We also got to finally enjoy a hot dog from The Good Dog in downtown Chattanooga...YUMMY! I enjoyed having the kids home with me for a few days...I'm looking forward to having them home the whole week of Thanksgiving!