This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thanks Miss Tracey!


Thanks to Miss Tracey I can now make biscuits! As most of you know I am not the best cook around but I do try my best! Poor Kelly...one of his favorite things to eat is biscuits and gravy...and over the years I've never attempted to make homemade biscuits (but he sure does like the Pillsbury frozen ones and never complains!!!)
But now I can say I have finally made HOMEMADE biscuits! Before Miss Tracey left for Africa she gave me the recipe for her famous Cream Cheese Biscuits...I was a little nervous making them because my kids think Miss Tracey's biscuits are the BEST in the world.
Mine may not be as good as hers but Kelly and the kids sure did gobble them up!
RECIPE:
1 STICK BUTTER
1 PKG. CREAM CHEESE
1 1/2 C. FLOUR
*MIX ALL INGREDIENTS TOGETHER IN BOWL...SHAPE AND BAKE ON COOKIE SHEET 350 DEGREES...NOT SURE HOW LONG...JUST WATCH UNTIL THEY LOOK DONE!
**SEE WHY I LIKE MAKING THESE...NO ROLLING PIN NEEDED!