This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Are You Ready For Some FOOTBALL?!!!





























































































I never thought we would love football at our house...boy was I wrong. I've always been thankful that Kelly wasn't that guy that had to have a game on at all times. In the 11 years that we have been together I can't remember ever sitting down and watching a football game on TV. It's not that Kelly doesn't like sports...he just never made it a priority! Things have definitely changed at our house. Asa is obsessed with football!!! I'm not complaining...I'm actually enjoying it! We sit down as a family and watch the games together...it's becoming a real learning experience for me. I know all 32 teams...what their helmets look like...who the quarterback is for each team...what "sacked" means....and a whole lot more information that I never thought I cared about. It's so fun to see Asa excited about it...he even plans on playing in the NFL one day...so keep an eye out for him.


We went to a Falcons game together and that was a BLAST! Then Kelly and Asa went back to another one...just the boys. I'm sad the season will be over soon...can't wait for it to start back! I can't believe I'm saying that!!!