This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fun Week!




































































































































































































































We are on such a schedule during the school year that during the summer I like to have NO schedule. I enjoy being on a rountine...it's just the way I am...but I look forward to Summer Break when the kids can get a break from all of that. I try not to plan too many things for the kids to do away from home during the summer but they do enjoy having a couple of things planned. This year Asa got to do his first camp. He went to soccer camp in Chattanooga with his cousin Hank and they just had a great time. I picked them up everyday at lunch and we did some fun things together...Iris and Eden joined us too! Iris had basketball camp...this was her second year and she just loved it! After camps got out we went swimming, roller skating, and to the movies. We even had Hank over one night for a sleepover.


At the end of the week we also had a family reunion to go to at Cohutta Springs....it was great getting to see so many relatives that I hardly ever get to see. All of the little cousins had so much fun together!


Asa even had a soccer tournament to play in on Saturday!


This has been a very "full" week...I'm kind of looking forward to next week when we can get a chance to rest!