This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WE HAVE BABIES!!!















































































































































































On Monday we noticed Pixie was acting a little strange...we had a feeling it was time...and we were right! During the night on Monday she gave birth to 7 precious little pups...4 boys and 3 girls. There were actually 8, but one died during birth. I woke up at 3:30 Tuesday morning and just had a feeling there would be a surprise in the garage. As soon as I opened the door, I could hear the sweet babies! Of course I ran and woke Kelly up. At the time she had six babies...then after sitting there and watching her for about 45 minutes...she had another one. It was amazing to see! It is so sweet to see her start taking care of her babies right away...you can tell she is so proud that they are hers...she already loves them!