This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Please Watch!

I came across this video today and it truly inspired me. When you are going through the adoption process there are days when you can question what God has called you to do and you need some extra encouragement and reassurance...this video did it for me. Please watch this...it's eight minutes...but so worth it. (pause my playlist at bottom of page so you can hear it)


"Remember, you call yourself my body. I'm not there, except through you. Your hands...those are my hands. Your feet...those are my feet. That heart...it's my heart. If it's not beating, my heart isn't beating on this earth anymore. I work through my body-I am a father to the fatherless through my body. I rescue the weak and the vulnerable through YOU. If you're not doing it, no one is."