This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Baby Turns 6!



































































Today my sweet little Asa turns 6 years old. Asa was born 3 weeks early and only weighed 5lbs....boy how he has grown! I am amazed each day at how sweet and loving he is....we are so blessed that God gave us Asa...he is such a joy to have in our lives!

We celebrated with friends at his party this past weekend at the YMCA...which was a blast...but today was the really special day. I made the special birthday pancake for breakfast, took donuts to school for his class, and cooked his favorite meal...Beef Stroganoff...and chocolate chip cookies! Iris even surprised him with a gift from her....a FUSHIGI!!!
I can't believe how fast the kids are growing...it feels like just yesterday that they were babies!

Happy 6th Birthday my precious PONY(this is what Iris named him when he was a baby)...we love you!!!