This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fun Day #5


























Well today was my birthday so I decided to make it a Fun Day for the whole family! Iris and Asa have never been roller skating so for my birthday that's what I wanted to do! It was so much fun! At first I didn't know if I would still know how to skate...but thank goodness I did...just a little slower than I use to be. Iris wasn't liking it too much to start off with, but after a while she got the hang of it and didn't want to leave. Asa and Kelly didn't even make it around one lap...next time I'll take plenty of quarters for the boys to play video games! We stayed a couple of hours and skated...we were definitely exhausted when we left!

It was a great birthday with my family!