This Is Why!

"I tell you the truth, whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me." Matthew 25:40

Sunday, March 14, 2010

PROJECT 400-Goal was to have 400 attend our worship service...we had over 500!

I am so proud of the youth at our church (Tunnel Hill First Baptist)...today they were in charge of the worship service and it was so AWESOME! Watching so many youth get baptized and giving their testimonies just gives you hope that there is a chance for our world...with kids like that in it. Our youth minister Tyson has done such a great job...you can just see how much he loves those kids!

We can get so comfortable in our lives and forget what our real purpose in life is...to glorify God! I just wish that I could have been part of something so great when I was a teenager...it would have saved me from so many mistakes and heartache. I hope and pray that I can teach my children what I have learned from the mistakes I made!

We live in such a corrupt world...I can't imagine how hard it is to be a teenager today...they need all of our prayers and support!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6